Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Update. . .


I am just so busy I haven't written in here in like forever. I have been at school 7 days a week for like 6 hours, then after then homework. Then I am trying to watch some anime, read some manga's. Also read the book I have to read for school. Plus fit
studying or cleaning. I am a busy busy busy and this week I am starting a Japanese class and Journalism class on top of it all. Plus every other weekend I am at dads, plus try to fit in a social life. The days I have off , or nothing to do are so boring . . . I wonder why?
Passport shirt(glasses)


School is good. I have friends and the teachers are alright but the lunches make my wanna puke and the uniforms aren't comfy. The school isn't something I am use to or wanna get use to. They give so much homework. Ugh . . . I like most of the people in the school. But like every school some kids are annoying. I have to take P.E ): and it sucks it is so HOT outside! 


Passport shirt(no glasses)
With everything go on, I am gonna be taking Japanese because I want to learn in more than the world. Also I will be taking HIGH SCHOOL Journalism class. This class if just for the fun of it. I thought it would be cool too take and extra course and since middle school doesn't have any good extra class I thought i'd pick an somewhat easy high school class. . . Lets see how this goes.


Well, I am hoping off this. I still got spelling word to write. 
Me and Serenity at the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment