|Johnny with his bandages.|
So during this wait time me and Alexis, decided with my money we would go get food and we did. We had some. really good hot wigs and fries. We relaxed in the cafeteria in till we decided to walk back, and when we did we just sat in the waiting room waiting and talking. During this time they had done an x-ray on Johnny's cuts to see if anything had cut his bones. Then we waited, and waited , and the glass did nothing.
|Mines and Joshes Chicken & Fries.|
This day taught me:
1. The "Emergency" Room, is a joke.
2. Hospital food is freaky good.
3. Even men wear purses (don't ask)
4. Vending machines are jokes.
5. Johnny is one strong boy!!