Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Anime ♥

Well, i am a true animefreak. I am always watching anime, and if i am not i am reading manga ♥
 I started off with the original anime , Dragon Ball Z, Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon♥ I still love them all to death. Even thou, the newer versions of Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon are kiddish there still good. Yu-Gi-Oh has always been amazing and will always stay amazing.
 Naruto and Naruto Shippuden would have to my favorite anime's of all time. I remember started Naruto couple of years ago , i thought it was so stupid. But my best friend and my brother watched and since then I have sucked in too it. Expecially Naruto Shippuden, it could not be any better, it is just plain amazing in so many ways. I have seen every episode of it in Japanesse, they are still coming out with new episodes every week, and i   never miss one.
 One Piece ♥ I just start this anime this weekend and i am currently on episode 66 (: It is amazing so far. I love it, i wish i was a pirate now Hehe...
 I have also seen Full Metal Alchemist ♥ What an amazing show. The ending was sad, but yet so amazing in so many ways. . .
  Bleach? Is an ok season. . . The start was really good, but it is dragging on too long . . I can't watch more than an episode or two a week cause it is just so boring.
   Avatar the last air bender, was just amazing. . . And i am HOPING they make another season, i hate how they just left us hanging. . . ):

 I think out of all the manga's i read Hunter X Hunter was the best. , I still have too finish it thou, i am only on book 10, So far it is really a great book. Really grabs you in from begging too end.


I am thinking about doing my room anime , after i come back from Texas next year (: Not sure yet (:
 ByeBye ♥

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I also <3 anime! DBZ, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Pokemon are still my favorites! I still have all the episodes of Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, but I dont know if they will work on my computer. I'll have to give it a try sometime. Do you have FMA on DVD? I wish I could see them all; I've only seen a few episodes and I liked them. Avatar was AWESOME, and I even saw the movie and it was just like the show!

    I have all 14 of the manga Love Hina (amazing) and the first 8 books of Negima! (also amazing). I'll try to get to Barnes and Noble before you get out here, and get the rest of Negima! because it's an awesome series and I know you'll love it. We'll probably go to Barnes and Noble sometimes while you are here, and find a new series that we like.

    ReplyDelete