Saturday, August 27, 2011

Home, Passport and Friend!

About 2 weeks ago I got back too Florida.. So far I have a B L A S T. The first week I slept over the Cardona's, got shots and so done and kicked backed and relaxed before school started. Then last weekend I wen't too my dad's wear me sat back and watched movies laughed all weekend. Then we got around 2pm Sunday afternoon. Then the next morning there was school

Monday morning we got up at 6:30 and gotta dressed in our uniforms and headed off to Passport! To be honest I was so scared I wouldn't fit in or everyone would hate me. But when I got there I made friends, like Chad, Amanda, Angel, and Virginia. Passports uniforms and rules are stupid and BORING but , the people in the school aren't bad. And because of them I meet Logan and other people! I have some good teachers and bad ones. The school is pretty good , when you pas all the boring rules and no fun uniforms!

Then LAST night was the bomb <3 Me and Nati wen't too the rink and there we meet up with some of my friends from passport and some of her friends from LMS. It was so much fun , and with the drama. We were all laughing, dancing and skating. It was just fun. The most fun I have had with any friends in a LONG time! The people I wen't with made me so happy last night , it was like my problems all faded away<33 I love the people I wen't with the were plain amazing!

Orlando MIGHT not be bad !

1 comment:

  1. LOL I'm glad you had fun. It sounds like your new school is working out well for you so far, and I'm glad to hear it. The school year will fly by before you know it =)

    ReplyDelete